Friday, January 11, 2008

Park and Mingle!

As noted previously allot of guys and gals in Flatbush still live at home. With that being said. Where do you guys go to hook up? It's kinda hard (no pun) to have a passionate moment with your significant other when mom and dad are your roommates. When I lived at home I had a car. For those who have a car, I will give you the best spots to park and mingle. First you need to park in and around streets where there isn't allot of traffic. That leaves out Church Avenue, Coney Island, Bedford and Flatbush Avenue. The best spots are the quite tree line streets. Farragut Road between Bedford and East 21nd are great. Any quite streets around Brooklyn College is great. The streets of Argyl, Rugby and Stratford road between Beverly and Church avenue use to be the best spots. I don't know how they are now, but I would be careful since some of the new homeowners look like they aren't getting any. They might just call the cops on you out of spite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lOL ... or put your 'motions' on youtube

Anonymous said...

"...but I would be careful since some of the new homeowners look like they aren't getting any."

LOL, you crack me up. But I gotta admit you did bring back memories. My boyfriend and I used to "chill" in his car on the cross-streets around Clarendon Road. I wouldn't recommend Rugby and Argyle Roads today, they have a private security car around and kids can get in trouble.